CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

well well well.

look who is slacking on the blog front again?

yupp. that would be me! A LOT has happened since I left for montana. well first, I had an amazing time in Montana! I made a lot of new friends and just a great time overall while I was out there! I was even more excited that my hunny was coming home with me! well, we made it about half way home, and Ian got called back to base :( we were already in minnesota, so I took Ian to the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport...and he flew back to Montana...and I was pretty much stuck in minneapolis, mn for 2 days by myself. my dad ended up flying out and getting me, and we drove Ian's car back home to PA. Ian ended up staying in Montana for another 3 weeks, and came home on Sept 1 and has been happily home with me ever since!

AND I started my new job! I started on Aug. 16 and I have been working there since. I am now about 3/4 of the way through my training. I should be fully trained in the next two weeks or so! but it's going pretty well. It's definitely something I like doing, but I'm working to get into the Human Resources part of everything... but for now, I just have to make it through the beginning. oh and I'm looking to go back into school for business management, and that could start as soon as january! so that's exciting too!

Umm I'm not sure what else to include that this present moment... just waiting to get over this sinus infection so I can start feeling better! :) peace out, blog world!

0 comments: