CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

oh life.

how you love to torment me :/

all I can say is that the last couple of days have been less that satisfactory for me. there is so much going on right now... and it really all does come at once. i'm actually having a bit of a difficult time with having Ian back home. it's not that I don't enjoy having him home... I'm just not used to having him home all the time, so I'm just adjusting to all of that. plus with my new job, I don't exactly get to see him as much as I would like. but I'm hoping we'll get things figure out. he's been home for over a month now... and everything is slowly getting back to normal (for the most part).

and i'm some what anxious to get my best friend's wedding over with. i love her but being her maid of honor is stressful. ha and i'm just so ready for it to be over.

and I think I've discovered why life has been really stressful for me... I don't have much time for myself anymore - I don't get to read as much as I used to or do stuff that's just me. and I've really gotten away from being involved with church and everything, and I think I really need to get back to that. I miss it a lot (and I miss school too, as weird as that sounds :/)

but that's what's going on right now. I'll keep everything updated as things progress. prayers would be greatly appreciated :)

1 comments:

Jaime Rea ;) said...

aw Nikki! im sorry things are crummy right now. (even though you wrote that awhile ago.. lol) I'm happy for you that Ian is home, but i understand where it can be stressful learning to be around eachother all the time and everything. but i have NO doubt in my mind that you guys will adjust and continue be 100% perfect together, and for eachother.
I'm glad you've come to a conclusion as to why maybe your not very happy, (the church, and you missing school and not enough time for yourself) because now that you've determined thats what it is, you can slowly start making this stuff happen and then be happy again! yayy! i love you, and i just want you to be happy!