CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

blah.

It never ends...

there's so much going on and I feel like it's all raining down. pretty much, I can't win. things went well with my parents, but then not so well with his. it sucks really :/ i really try to please everyone but it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere. but pretty much, I decided to not go back to school in the fall, and start working full time to save up some money. then I'm going to move out there with Ian and start up some school next fall. like I said, my parents are willing to work with me, but his... not so much.


but I'm really not all that concerned that this point... I'm never going to please everyone. I figured out something that is going to make me happy, and Ian's all for it of course :)

OH...and my transfer went through... I start working at the VS in lehigh valley on wednesday! woohooo! :)

1 comments:

Niy said...

I'm sorry things didn't go well with his parents- that's rough. Perhaps they will come around in time. The good news is that you got your parents to be on board with your plan!