CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

the world at peace.

he's my life :)

ahhh i love my boyfriend so much :) so things have been pretty freakin fantastic for me lately. yeah, i know, now that i've said it, something sucky is going to happen. but whatever, its how i feel! haha thing between me and ian are great, couldn't be better. he comes home in about 3.5 months and i CANNOT waitttt! :) its been sooo long, too long! i can't wait to have him back in my arms! and with him coming home soon - that means that my birthday, graduation, and trip to germany are all coming up within in the next 5 months!!! ahhhh i'm freakin stokeddd!

oh and i'm booking my plane ticket tomorrow. thanks to the help of my lovely erika, i found a plane ticket (round trip) to germany, for $672 - AFTER taxes! *grin* i'm so excited! i thought it felt official when i got my passport. imagine how i feel now! there is so much coming up, and coming up quick! its all soooo exciting!

0 comments: