CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

far too long.

plain and simple: i miss my boyfriend :(

today has been so weird for me. lol i didn't sleep much last night. i usually don't when i don't sleep in my own bed (i slept over at my best friends house). then i had to get up early this morning to get my sister from her friends house to take her to basketball practice. went home, then drove back out to school to pick her UP from basketball. then we decided we were going shopping - no big deal. well my best friend and my neighbor were going too. so we went to the mall, and everyone else ended up getting stuff, except me. lol so i turned out to be more of a chauffeur than anything. ughh. whatever.

so then ian called me when i was leaving the mall, and i felt really bad, but i had to ask him to call me back because i don't like driving on the highway and talking at the same time. so i asked him to call me back in about 30 minutes. well i got home, and time came and went. so i got really upset because i wanted to talked to him. i was just feeling really down for some reason. i was like totally bummed out for no reasons.

but then luckily, he called about 4-5 hours AFTER he called me before. so i did get to talk to him, and he wasn't feeling that well, so he kept telling me how much he wished i could be there to take care of him and everything - which, of course, made me miss him even more.

i hate being away from him...

0 comments: