CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

its starting to feel real.

So, its been a long time since I updated this thing, so I figured I would do it now while I was really doing anything. Nothing too much going on right now. Last day of our thanksgiving break, and i'm not looking forward to going back to school. The only thing I am looking forward to is christmas break, which is only 3 weeks away! :D

anddddd - I WENT FOR MY PASSPORT TODAY!! i should be getting it in a week or two! i am so freaking excited! its all starting to feel very real! like i'm actually going to germany in the summer! AND i'm going to nyc for the first time in june as well! YAY!

umm...let me see...i went to see Twilight...twice...this weekend! haha it didn't exactly follow the book but as a movie - i LOVED it! =)

There's really too much to remember from when I last posted. haha i should probably post in here more.

BUT ON A POSITIVE NOTE::::
only a little over 5 months until Ian comes home! =)

well thats all for now =)
xoxo

162 ♥

0 comments: