CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

dogsitting and shopping =)

well this has been one interesting weekend i guess. i have been house sitting/dog sitting for my in-laws since friday. which means, i haven't been home to my house since then for more than 15 minutes. haha i can't necessarily say i'm too unhappy about it. it was a nice little vacation from my house. haha luckily, pat kept me occupied most of the time i was here. he took me shopping and up to the pagoda and then to his house to watch a movie. overall it was a fairly good weekend. but i must say, i can't wait to get back to my own bed! haha :)


so now i'm just chilling at their house until they come home. i have to babysit tonight (yay so much fun..NOT). but i have the rest of break off, which makes me happy. no plans for new years eve BUT i am going to hummels on thursday! yay!

on a side note: ian is officially back in germany. he was able to spend christmas there instead of in qatar. and now i get to talk to him more :) only 4.5 more months until he comes home! i'm so excited! haha and i think it will go faster, especially after break. everything for graduation and all of my class president obligations will def begin to kick in, so i'm sure that will make the time go a lot faster.

133 ♥

0 comments: