CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i can't keep up with this =(

i hate attempting to keep up with this thing. i have been SO beyond busy in the last couple weeks =( i have been babysitting my ass off, just trying to make money and try to save up for different things (including germany and my car insurance). it sucks. i have been working so hard, i barely have time for myself anymore. i'm physically and mentally exhausted but i can't stop doing what i'm doing, because i need the money...


today was the worst day i've had in a long time. i miss ian. i'm pretty sure everyone already knows that, but i just thought i'd put it out there. i miss him a lot. and i'm sick of people in my school. people who don't think before they talk, and don't really seem to care about the feelings of people around them. i'm tired of hearing people complain that they haven't seen their boyfriends for two days. i'm tired of hearing people complain that they didn't get to talk to their boyfriend last night. I'M SORRY - I DON'T FEEL BAD FOR YOU! i haven't seen my boyfriend in 10 months and i still have 7 to go, and i haven't talked to him in 2 weeks. i don't feel bad for you. try and walk in my shoes, and maybe i'll care a little.

people just don't think. people made me so mad today that i was on the verge of tears all day. i'm so sick of this. i hate it. i'm apparently not aloud to have bad days. i always have to be up-beat, but sometimes, i just have these days.

i'm just ready for it to be may. i want him home. so maybe that all of this will get a little better. but for right now, i have my two "guardian angels" who are helping me along the way, and i thank them.

i still have a very full week ahead of me...this sucks =(

[197] ♥

1 comments:

Erika said...

Nikki! I love you to pieces and I'm so sorry you're getting so worn out. In the long run, it'll all be worth it, juuuuuuuuuuust remember that! All your hard work will pay off!

As for the girls who complain about something so trivial, they probably won't ever realize what it's like to sacrifice as much as you and Ian have. Distance truely makes the heart grow fonder, no matter how cliche' it sounds. It truely does make a relationship stronger to the core because you put all your trust and faith into one another. If they freak over just 2 days, they couldn't handle the MONTHS you two have endured.

You are STRONG and you can do this. YOU CAN DO THIS!

Love you!